Monday 8 December 2014

Humane Monsters and Monstrous Humans

Not my quote unfortunately. I read it in an article about Guillermo Del Toro's Book of Life. It kind of sums up the premise behind the Scampenstein story to some extent although there are some nice humans too.

11% funded! Great progress today due to some generous sponsors. It would be nice to maintain that progress tomorrow and make it to 15%. A key target is to hit 30% (£900) as soon as possible as I can qualify for indiegogo marketing support at that time. The quicker this is achieved the more chance of success the campaign has.

Badly need to see people who don't know me personally starting to sponsor Scampenstein - to do that I need those who do know me to give what they can early in the campaign.

Its also important to tell your friends about the campaign via email, FB shares and Tweeting especially from the panel under the Scampenstein image on the indiegogo page.

Thanks folks! #believe 


Sponsor Scampenstein here http://igg.me/at/Scampenstein/x/8189

No comments:

Post a Comment